It is the case that life is rarely as we expect it to be and may seem more difficult and confusing than we can bear alone. You may expend a tremendous amount of energy holding it together or trying to maintain the appearance of perfection leaving you feeling depleted and unfulfilled. My hope is to meet you where you are and walk alongside you to help sort out your emotions, enhance your relationships, understand yourself, achieve goals, and facilitate healing.
- Men’s Issues
- Complex Trauma and PTSD
- Life Transitions
- Anger Management
- Family Conflict
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Dissociative Disorders
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Bisexual Clients
- Gay Clients
- HIV / AIDS Clients
- Heterosexual Clients
- Lesbian Clients
- Transgender Clients
- Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy
- Trauma Informed Therapy
- Choice Theory/Reality Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- B.A. Psychology, Asbury College
- M.S. Counseling Psychology, University of Kentucky
- Ed.S. Counseling Psychology, University of Kentucky
License No. and State: 165327 Kentucky
I have a sliding scale from $75 – $130 based on your household income. Click HERE to see the fee for your income range.
- I accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, personal checks, or cash.
- Sessions are one hour in length.
- Cancellations are allowed if made 24 hours or more in advance of your appointment.
- You will be charged $75 on a credit card for the appointment if you fail to cancel by calling at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled time.
How to Contact:
Appointments can be made by calling me at 740.701.6689 or by clicking here. If calling, please leave a voicemail and let me know the best time I can call you back. You may also text me at this number if it’s more convenient for you. If you click the link above, Please sign up as a new client, provide your personal information, and choose the appointment that is most convenient for you.
You can reach me by email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
535 West Second Street
Lexington, KY 40508
859. 255-4864 (voicemail)
859. 255-5385 (Fax)
As a courtesy to each client, I prepare out-of-network charges to be sent to your insurance company automatically.
I do not accept Medicaid or Medicaid-related insurance.
Please click HERE for access to intake forms you will need to complete for your first appointment. Please print these out and bring the completed forms with you to the first session, otherwise you will need to do them again before we meet.